7.1.11

Happy New Year in the Zoo

birdie front

birdie backside

Dear Friends and "Kollegen",

I hope this year will start off lighter than the last one ended.
My Computer still is in the garage. Repair shop, that is.
Befor x-mass I was double diseased at once.
I had no contact with the digital world at all except
at office, where I spend most of my time latetly.
Therefore I will post some work I did for the letterpress-cards-firm
I work for. And because my very best friends are 9 week old parents,
I decided to show some of the babycard layouts I made last year.


MORE TIME FOR ILLUSTRATION is my only new year's pledge.

Cheers,

Cléo

giraffe front

giraffe inside

whale front

squirrel front

2 comments:

  1. great stuff Cleo!! the shapes of the animals are great.
    I like them all but the whale is my favourit!
    Happy Newyear; hope your wish comes true!

    ReplyDelete